hey Jeff,Welcome to the blogs. Cool piece! I would love to know how you pulled it off sometime.
This is groovy jeff. I know you have more like this and other work as well. Post it slick...you could even post your own thread of "OWNED" art :)
Looks like I'll steer my spaceship clear of that place ! Great work,really atmospheric looking nebula !
just reminding you that you have a blog...
I stop by every year or two so i can leave you another comment on your one post. This piece gets better and better...especially since there is nothing to compare it to.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hey Jeff,
Welcome to the blogs. Cool piece! I would love to know how you pulled it off sometime.
This is groovy jeff. I know you have more like this and other work as well. Post it slick...you could even post your own thread of "OWNED" art :)
Looks like I'll steer my spaceship clear of that place ! Great work,really atmospheric looking nebula !
just reminding you that you have a blog...
I stop by every year or two so i can leave you another comment on your one post. This piece gets better and better...especially since there is nothing to compare it to.
Post a Comment